Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Message from a Fellow Researcher

My dear friend, Heid Lung, is collecting data for her research on the effects of teaching while travelling or teaching from a cart.  Her information follows:

Good Afternoon,

Are you interested in being a part of research focused on the art on a cart practice?  I am excited to announce a web survey is now live.  I am trying to collect as many completed surveys from art on a cart teachers as possible.  If you know someone please feel free to share the link with them or refer them to my research web page at www.artonacartresearch.org where they can access the link as well. The web survey will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.  I am also collecting photos of art carts, so if you would like, you can email me a photo of your cart to this email address. 

I plan on presenting the results of the survey at this year’s national NAEA convention in Fort Worth. 

To take the art on a cart web survey click the link below or cut and  paste it into your browser.



Thank you in advance for all of your assistance. 

Heidi K. Lung


Please share the word if you know an art teacher on a cart or travelling from school to school!

2 comments:

  1. I posted the link on the Kansas Art Education Association facebook page and twitter. Hope she gets plenty of participants!

    ReplyDelete