Sunday, August 19, 2012

Revisiting "Juggling the Schedule"



I'm published!  Having your work published in a magazine for the first time is an exciting feeling.  I hope I can help many others who struggle with traveling/cart situations, and I'd love to hear from any of you that have advice yourselves to share.

When I started this blog a year ago, I wanted to help others in similar situations.  I could not find any research on how to manage traveling with materials or pushing a cart from room to room.  Many times I heard from "art cart" teachers that they were just too busy to document or write about it.

It is hard, I must admit.  Over the past few years, I've adapted and pushed through my challenges, and I am proud to work with my fellow co-workers.  And to all the art educators out there, cart pushers, art roomers, and travelers alike:  I'm proud of what you do.

To view the article, click the following link:

Stepping Stones: Juggling the Schedule

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Every year I think this will be the year I write/send a submission in and never get to it! Good for you! You inspired me to really try this year! Doesn't it feel great?! :)

    ReplyDelete