Monday, February 11, 2013

Thank you, iPevo...You Rock!



A few weeks ago, I was introduced to iPevo, a company that creates digital cameras that are portable and easy to use in the classroom.  Previously, I was having issues trying to display demonstrations or taking photographs of student work.  With iPevo, I can connect to my laptop, which connects to the projector!

iPevo currently has a wish pool set up on their website at www.ipevo.com/wishpool.  When you go to the site, you give information about your school, and why you feel the iPevo would be a valuable tool in your class.  The iPevo team then reviews the wishes, and they may grant your wish and send the camera to your school!

Thanks to iPevo, I was able to show my students how to create miniature clay sculptures (obviously they're little angry birds!).  The students loved the project and were talking about how much easier it was to see the lesson!


Go to the website and set up your wish today!

No comments:

Post a Comment